Better Collective: Scaling Up with Speed and Autonomy
How Better Collective Built an Integrated Remote Development Team with Teamway
Better Collective develop and operate strong sports media brands and communities with reliable and cutting-edge content. Monthly, their sports media and communities are visited by over 130 million sports fans, who rely on news, content, data insights, betting tips and educational tools to enhance their iGaming experience.
How did Teamway help?
- Teamway provided Better Collective with developers who could start working on a new project immediately, allowing them to quickly staff up their team.
- Teamway engineers showed autonomy and self-organisation, enabling Better Collective to trust that they could solve tasks while still following guidelines.
- Teamway organised physical meetings with remote engineers from Poland to build camaraderie and integration within the team.
- Teamway offered friendly communication and a transparent business model, allowing Better Collective to easily communicate and collaborate with the Teamway team.
- Teamway had a large network of engineers that allowed Better Collective to access a wider pool of talent, compared to other networks they had used before.
"With Teamway, we were able to quickly and easily find the talent we needed, even when we were unable to find anyone locally. Their straightforward business model made it clear what we would be paying for resources, and the team was incredibly friendly and easy to work with."
When Better Collective found themselves in need of additional talent to staff a new project, they turned to Teamway for help. They were impressed with the speed at which Teamway was able to present them with highly skilled and matched developers, who could start working on the project immediately.
The biggest advantage to Better Collective was speed at which we they were able to find talent and get their project up and running. One of the many things that stood out to Better Collective was the autonomy and self-organisation of the Teamway engineers. They were able to trust the developers to solve complex problems and follow guidelines set for the project. The integration of the Teamway engineers into the existing team was seamless, and both Better Collective and Teamway Builders worked collaboratively to achieve project milestones.
Better Collective also highly valued the physical meetings that Teamway organised with their remote engineers from Poland. These meetings helped to build a sense of camaraderie, and made the team feel more integrated.
In addition to the quality of the engineers and quick turnaround time, Better Collective valued the transparency and friendly communication of Teamway's business model. They noted that Teamway has a vast network of engineers, which allowed them to access a larger pool of talent compared to other talent networks.
Better Collective's partnership with Teamway provided a seamless integration of their project team with the engineers sourced by Teamway. The autonomy and self-organisation of the engineers enabled Better Collective to rely on them to solve complex problems while adhering to the company's guidelines. The physical meetings organised by Teamway also helped build a strong sense of camaraderie amongst the team.
As a result of their positive experience, Better Collective continues to use Teamway as a valued partner for their future hiring needs.